Black Truffle SalsaIt can be tossed through pasta for an exquisite hint of truffles, or a teaspoon added to scrambled eggs to lift the simplest of meals.
Tetsuya's Truffle Butter
- 40g Tetsuya's Black Truffle Salsa
- 160g unsalted Butter (softened)
- 25g Parmesan cheese (finely grated)
- Mix together Truffle Salsa, softened butter and grated Parmesan until well combined.
- Taste and add a little more Truffle Salsa if you enjoy a stronger flavour.
- Spoon into a butter dish, cover and refrigerate: it can be refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- Serve with crusty bread.
This product has been developed by Master Chef Tetsuya Wakuda, with one of the most reputable Italian company specialized on this field. The selection of the Black Truffle and all other ingredients is supervised by Chef Wakuda, his meticulous approach ensure that only the best is chosen. Due to the delicate nature of this item and the high sensitivity to foreign material, the cutting, mixing and filling is carried out under the stringiest health and safety environment. Used consistently at Chef Wakuda Sydney Restaurant “ TETSUYA’S” the Truffle Butter is the more versatile version.
Ideal: Pasta Dishes, Poultry, Fish, Red Meat, Eggs.